Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Elastic Life!


I am just getting this blog up and running and wanted to post something witty and fantastic that would get attention, but, what I came up with was explaining away why I chose this title for my blog. Like I’m being graded or have to justify, right? Bwah ha, ha, ha. Well, anyway, you may just find it interesting and hopefully get a little laugh as to my musings here.

Okay, so why would I choose a title such as this for my blog? Oh my goodness, well, you just have to know me to understand that! My life has been crazy and somehow I always manage to “come back from it”. I persevere, press on, muddle through, or however else you want to say it. It’s not always pretty, but hey, I’m still here and breathing and have drawn a little closer to the Lord!

So, did you know that Webster gives these words as synonyms for elastic? - Flexible, adaptable, adjustable, alterable, changeable, fluid, malleable, modifiable, and variable. The word flexible means: capable of being readily changed. The word elastic means: able to revert to original size and shape after being stretched, squeezed or twisted~! You see, I have to maintain a life of elasticity to keep moving forward. There are times that I feel I’m being stretched to the very breaking point and am always amazed at how well I can bounce back. So…My Elastic Life just fits the bill. As you follow my blog and read posts, you will find the title was a good choice.

What will you find here? A little of this, a little of that, some product reviews, interesting and funny stories and well…just what makes my life so elastic!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent explanation! I look forward to reading more!

    Blessings
    Mrs. White

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life sure is elastic. You have amazing stories to tell though. ;)

    ReplyDelete